Crown Point Condominiums in conveniently located near all that the Village of Ruidoso and Historic Lincoln County have to offer. The area is home to a rich history, seasonal recreation and world class entertainment. Whether you’re a winter traveler, summer traveler, or somewhere in-between, the recreation opportunities are endless! Enjoy hiking, biking, horseback riding, skiing, golfing, dining, shopping and more before retiring to your fully-furnished condominium at Crown Point.
- Ruidoso features access to Lincoln National Forest, a great place for hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
- Ski Apache is the country’s southernmost ski area and offers the best warm-weather powder skiing in the world. The mountain also boasts year-round activities such as hiking and biking, or simply enjoying a gondola ride to the top for the view. If you’re looking for a little more excitement, try their adrenaline-pumping, three-span zip tour which is available year-round.
- Grindstone Stables has been offering horseback rides, sleigh rides, and carriage rides for more than twenty years.
- Ruidoso Winter Park is a winter playground for the whole family.
- Experience the thundering gallop of horses as they race by at Ruidoso Downs Racetrack and Billy the Kid Casino.
- Inn of the Mountain Gods
- Casino Apache
- Spencer Theater for the Performing Arts is a year-round venue for world-class performances in theater, music and dance.
- You are invited to experience an evening of great chuck wagon cooking and western music at Flying J Ranch.
- Pillow’s Funtrackers, the premier family fun center for all ages.
- Hubbard Museum of the American West
- Downtown Ruidoso features some of the best dining and shopping in all of New Mexico!
But wait, there’s more! This is just a small sample of things to do while you’re here. Stop by the front desk for recommendations or check out the official visitor’s guide of Ruidoso at: VisitRuidoso.com for more: